Saturday, October 23, 2010

Journal 8

My conflicts end in many different ways. There are conflicts that end peacefully and are never a problem again, then there are conflicts that I just have to walk away from because they aren't worth investing any more time, energy, and emotion into them anymore. I have also ended conflicts by agreeing to disagree or by ending relationships because I/we cannot reconcile the differences between the two parties. I think that each ending can be fitting for different conflicts. I think what usually ends my conflicts are communication to reach a mutual understanding or a mutual understanding that is brought about by not communicating. Either way, it is eventually understood by the other party how the conflict will end or has ended, and what the future holds for our relationship.

I think that this tends to be the way that conflicts go throughout the world. I don't necessarily think there is a better way to end a conflict than another as long as the conflict ends peacefully, and actually resolves the conflict completely.

1 comment: