Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Being a student athlete at Juniata my biggest conflict that I face is having enough time in my day. Looking at this conflict from an outside perspective not only does this effect me but my proffessors, coaches, friends, and family are all effected as well. When I unsuccessfully manage my time such as putting my down time with my friends before my school work I not only let my professors down but my coaches as well. My coaches rely on me to make a good grade so I can play soccer. Professors in my opinion like to know there work is appreciated and see their students preform well. One of the biggest things I've learned to do is to put my priorities in order. Based on who will forgive me the easiest for not making time to spend with them or spending time on what they would like me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment